Friday, April 30, 2010

Why couldn't things have been easier?

Life is complicated. Being a human makes it worse. By giving this body a brain worth 1.3kgs, things totally spin out of control. Constantly thinking, analyzing. What to do? What will happen next? What if I do this? What if I don't do that? And to think of it, they say we use just a miniscule portion of our brain's potential power!
When I am driving on the road, I think which gear to use, where to break, is the speed too much, do I have my license? Things that are in the bigger scheme of things, totally worthless.
When I am around in a public place I feel like singing. My sister tells me not to. Why? Is it prohibited? I want to fart but I can't so I go to a relatively isolated place and open the nozzle. Now no one can smell what the Rock is cooking! I want to drink when I go out to dinner with the family but I don't because I know it is not good manners. When I study I constantly think about what will happen if I don't clear the exams and that takes up a lot of my study time.
When I am thinking about the person I love, things go absolutely haywire. I think what she might be doing. I think what should I write in my next message. I think why isn't she replying. Has she started loving someone else? Does she even like me now?
Think, think think. To what end? I really don't know. Sometimes I wish I was like my dog. He doesn't have to think while peeing on the car's wheels. He doesn't bother what a person feels if he licks them. He doesn't care if he farts in the middle of the room( yes dogs do fart!). He doesn't mind being without a bath for days together. He doesn't mind eating anything below Pedigree. He doesn't even remember who was the last bitch he nailed! Life is so much more easier for him. I envy him.
But then I guess the world has been defined by us humans. I have to live by the rules. Think all the time. In other words be human. I really like that CBZ Extreme advertisement, "Thinking is such a waste of time!"

2 comments:

  1. hahahahah...
    im sure you thought a lot before writing this blog too... lol
    tension mat lo gurudev...MAIN HOON NA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sutte tune toh dil pe liya wo ad..chitt toh nahi tha? actually couldn't "think" of any other ad which could fit the blog's topic..i really like the Havells ka "shock laga laga"..and vasu bhai...i know ki AAP HAIN NAA!

    ReplyDelete